Pupilpath is your child information system for Parents/Guardians. It allows you to view outstanding student and school information such as student attendance records, class schedules, assignment due dates, grades, and more. Pupilpath is a convenient tool for both parents and students to keep up with classwork, and student performance staff use the system regularly and reached through this system. By enabling you to see this information daily, you can work together to ensure that your children remain on track in every class.
Registering for PupilPath
Firstly you have to register the code for Pupilpath. Visit pupilpath.com for registration and click on either Students or Parents. If students, in any case, forget their password, they have to register again.
- Once you click to Parent, you will be prompted to enter an email, First Name, and Last Name. Click Next.
- Then you have to choose your child’s school from the Drop-Down menu.
- Child’s 9-digit student OSIS NumberPlease contact your Parent Coordinator if you need assistance.
- Enter your child’s Birth Day.
- Your Registration Code. It is located in the Pupilpath letter provided to you by your school.
- Click “Finish.”
Once you receive an email with your password, then you can link to activate your account. Please keep this email if you forget your password.
When you click Student, you will be
prompted to enter an email (Optional).
- First Name and Last Name. Click “Next.”
- Choose your school from the Drop-Down menu.
- Your 9-digit student OSIS Number.
- If you need assistance, please contact your Parent coordinator.
- Birth Date.
- Your Registration Code.
- Enter and re-enter a password.
- Click “Finish.”
It displays your child’s current schedule and teachers.
Assignment Tab/ Shortcut
There is an assignment tab & that displays your children’s grades.
Grades Tabs or shortcut
It displays your past & present grades. You can choose from a Class Performance view, Report Card view, Transcript view, or Exam view.
It displays your School Calendar and your child’s Course Calendar, which includes the due dates for all your child’s upcoming assignments.
This tab compares your child’s earn credits and Regents passage against the New York State Graduation Requirements.
Features of Pupilpath
- Pupil Path has many useful features that can help you plan, organize, and track your progress towards mastery.
- It organizes your assignments in your classes throughout the semester.
- You can use different options to help you focus on and prioritize work.
We are happy to announce that our school uses the “PupilPath.com” website to bring you information regarding your child’s performance.
It also allows you to view the following:
- Pupilpath enables you to view Your child’s assignments and projects with due dates.
- It will allow a child’s performance in each class, including homework, class-work, test, and project.
- View Progress reports from teachers throughout the school year.
- It checks your child’s transcripts and graduation eligibility status.
- It allows you to view upcoming events & school announcements.
I hope that enabling you to see this information daily. You will be able to work together to ensure that your children remain on track in every class. Work together so that you will ensure that your students get the most of their education.