Varshan’s Foul Invoker is a Malignant Invoker in Diablo 4 Season One that players can utilize to summon a highly specific adversary.
Regular and Wrathful Malignant Invokers can convert Outgrowths in Malignant Tunnels into opponents that can be killed for Malignant Hearts. On the other hand, the Foul Invoker of Varshan is only utilized to spawn the Echo of Varshan, a harder version of the boss from the season one questline.
Getting a Foul Invoker of Varshan in Diablo 4
The steps to obtain Varshan’s Foul Invoker are rather complicated and are not clearly explained by the game. All of the steps are outlined here.
- You must first complete the season one storyline and defeat Varshan as well as the first Capstone Dungeon to reach World Tier Three.
- Don’t go to World Tier Three yet. Instead, you need to use the crafting recipe you received upon defeating Varshan, which is for a standard Invoker of Varshan.
- Craft the Invoker of Varshan at Cormond’s Workbench and then head into a Malignant Tunnel on World Tier One or Two.
- At the end of the tunnel, see if there is a gate with a padlock on it. If there is, you can fight the Echo of Varshan using your Invoker of Varshan on the Outgrowth after going through the gate
- Not all Malignant Tunnels have this gate, but I found The Boiling Wounds (Fractured Peaks) and The Ravening Pit (Dry Steppes) were the two most consistent tunnels to have it.
- Defeat the Echo of Varshan and then pick up the recipe that they leave behind, which is for the Foul Invoker of Varshan.
- Go to Cormond’s Workbench again and you can now craft the Foul Invoker of Varshan
- Head to World Tier Three or Four, go through another Malignant Tunnel, see if it has the padlocked gate, and then go through if it does.
- Use your Foul Invoker of Varshan on the Outgrowth to spawn an even tougher version of the Echo of Varshan.
Crafting the Foul of Invoker of Varshan in Diablo 4
To craft the Foul Invoker of Varshan, you need the following crafting materials:
- 50 Sigil Powder
- Invoker of Varshan
Sigil Powder can only be obtained by salvaging Nightmare Sigils at The Occultist. After defeating Diablo’s main campaign, you can find Nightmare Sigils in Nightmare Dungeons.
If you need help crafting a regular Invoker of Varshan, here’s the recipe:
- Brutal Malignant Invoker
- Vicious Malignant Invoker
- Devious Malignant Invoker
- Wrathful Malignant Invoker
- Demon’s Heart
Individual Malignant Invokers can be obtained by using Malignant Ichor, a resource obtained by defeating Malignant Monsters, unlocking chests, or salvaging Malignant Hearts. After killing foes and opening chests, it is usual to find Demon’s Heart.
Till Then, keep yourself updated with all the latest news from our website techyember.com.