RLC-1002 is a frequently occurring problem that many users occasionally encounter with the Spectrum app. The problem can be resolved in a few different ways. For complete details about Spectrum app error number RLC-1002, see this article.
Spectrum App Error Code RLC-1002
The most common cause of the error code RLC-1002 is a sluggish internet connection. The error shows that there is a problem with the device’s attempt to connect to the servers. The first step you should do if you are seeing this error is to wait a few minutes before restarting the application. If it doesn’t work, we’ve listed every potential fix below. Find out by scrolling down!
- ‘Script Hook V Critical Error’ in GTA V (How to fix ?)
- The Long-Awaited iPhone Battery Icon Is Coming in iOS 16.1
How Can The RLC-1002 Spectrum Error Code be Fixed?
Some of the fixes for Error Code RLC-1002 are shown below. Utilize them in the order specified below,
Delete and Reinstall Spectrum TV Channel
- Navigate to “My Channels” on Roku.
- Select the Spectrum TV channel from the list using the Roku remote control, and then press the asterisk (*) button.
- Press OK on the remote control after navigating to the Delete Channel button in the Options box.
- Afterward, use your Roku control to access the Roku Channel Store.
- Next, click Install after searching for Spectrum TV in Search.
- Enter your account information and agree to the terms of service.
- Check to see whether the problem has been fixed by restarting the program.
Reset your Network Connection
Instead of just restarting the router, follow these steps to reset the connection properly.
- First, turn off the Roku device and the WiFi router. 15 seconds after turning them off, switch them back on.
- If the first attempt failed, disconnect and reconnect the Roku’s network cable before trying again.
- If the first two steps did not resolve the issue, you can now completely reset the connection.
- To do this, disconnect the TV, router, and Roku from the power supply and the Internet.
- Reconnect all gadgets after about a minute.
Power Cycle all your Devices
Restarting all of your gadgets might sometimes solve the problem. Here’s how to go about it:
- Disconnect the modem, Roku, and router from the power supply and the Internet.
- Press and hold the router’s power button for 30 seconds after that, after which you should unplug all three devices from their power sources.
- After that, attach the devices to the power supply.
- Roku should be connected third after the router and before the modem.
- Wait until the preceding device has fully powered on before connecting the following one.
- After that, permit access to the router.
- Restart the app to see whether the issue has been fixed.
The failure of the Spectrum app on Roku is typically caused by cache buildup on your device. With this method, the problem is fixed by regularly clearing the device cache.